Saturday, April 23, 2011

Face to Face



Lux –This is my room, but now my room has your name everywhere.
LB – This is my room. As evidenced by my name on the wall.
Lux –I see you have your own bed.
LB- This is true. I also have my own chew toys that help me sleep.
Lux- I still sleep in Mom and Dad’s bed. It is nice. They have very soft sheets.
Lux- I notice that you are enjoying your breakfast in my bed.
LB- I can’t choose my restaurant, it chooses me.
Lux- I tried a few drops of that powdered milk shake. It lacks flavor.
LB- Limited menu, what can I say. The choices are milk and cereal.
Lux- I can honestly say, I know what you mean.
Lux- Try carrots, they have color and flavor.
LB- I see a new contraption in the kitchen. I think it makes carrots.
Lux- I thought that was something for me, but you are probably right.
Lux- Like every email, letter and phone call…It’s all about you.
Lux- I am lucky to get a head scratch these days. You get baths and warm towels for your butt.
LB- Stop by anytime, I will scratch your head.
LB- And pinch your nose.
LB- And pull your hair.
LB- Because you make me laugh.


P.S. There has been some litter in the comments section. Please do not post anonymous comments, they will be deleted. Remember, this is for LB- she needs to know who to thank 10 years from now.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: