Saturday, May 30, 2015

Me and LB - our 3 day adventure

This is what happens when my bride leaves me home with our 4 year old for a 3 day weekend...

First Stop- Sea World!  Time to play in the adventure land.  This area wasn't all that amusing.  Being that it was a Thursday afternoon on a school day, the crowds were light.

So we turned our attention on the water park.  But wait- I didn't bring a towel or a bathing suit for LB.  What should we do?


Wait for it...Wait for it....

Just go topless.  Yep, I was that parent who did not prepare for the festivities.  But I was not about to deny LB the fun

That smile was plastered on her face.  She couldn't get enough.  Seconds became minutes.  Minutes became hours.

Next stop was a trip to the gift store - left us with a new SeaWorld themed shirt and towel.  All good!  Time to watch the dolphins.



And relax in-between shows.  When did SeaWorld become Cirque du Soleil?


Next day- Krispey Kreme.  The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.


Watching them make the donuts.

 Final day- The Egg and I for some pancakes and coloring.
All in all- a great weekend.

No comments: