Sunday, October 17, 2010

Unanswered questions


Now that we have reached the pinnacle of our pregnancy, it is time to address some of the more burning questions of the days to come.

What will LB look like? Will she exhibit Ashley’s debonair? Blonde hair? Blue Eyes? Or will the Italian pass down to yet another generation? My only request is 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth and 10 fingers and toes.

How will LB act? Will she display high levels of zeal (see Lux)? Or will the Ashley gene of “please keep your voices down” prevail? I sense (and hope) for the calm and collected baby.

What will Lux do? All of the toys that exhibit the “do not lick” sign already have her confused. But sharing the backseat? Changing her sleeping patterns? Not being the #1? This could be a roller coaster ride for the ages.

During labor- How many times will Ashley curse at Dave? I can smell a “you did this to me” coming out more than once.

And finally- When Ashley leaves the hospital, what will be served for dinner? My guess- Cheese Dog, French Fries and a Dr. Pepper.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The list is growing on what I want to eat:
hot dog (cannot forget the cheese)
turkey sandwich
Dr. Pepper!!!
and a REALLY good margarita or glass of wine :)

Anonymous said...

Looks about ripe to me. I'm like Dave I want her to have all the necessities like he said fingers, toes, nose, moth etc. She will be beautiful as you both are: inside and out!!! I can't wait to meet my new grandaughterand hold her in my arms. It makes me tear up to write my feelings..