Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Awakening


Lines from one of our favorite movies:
Jack Campbell- HEY!!!
Kate Campbell- What????
Jack- That baby’s crying
Kate- And…
Kate- don’t give me that look Jack; you know it’s your day
Kate- and try and get the kids to school on time

Lines from Our House- The Awakening, 3am
LB- waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LB (echoing in the baby monitor) - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dave- Ash….Hey Ash
Dave- I think I hear the baby crying
LB- (echoing in the baby monitor) - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!
Dave- Yes, that sounds like a baby crying
Dave- sarcastically I wonder if she is awake.
Ash- No response
Dave- I wonder if she is hungry
Dave- Or thirsty
Dave- Maybe she has a brown diaper?
Dave- or the diaper is saturated?
Dave- maybe she climbed out of the crib.
Dave- Ash!!!
Ash- Looks at the video monitor, realizes baby needs pacifier.
Ash- Give her the pacifier.
Dave- Something is wrong- you should check.
Ash- leaves the bedroom, returns 1 minute later
Dave- with one eye open, Was she awake? I thought I heard crying.

No comments: