Saturday, March 19, 2011

What once was lost now is found

With a 2 week trip to Atlanta (Just Mom and LB) now behind us, the foursome has been reunited. I know what you are saying- how nice it would be to have 2 weeks of me time. Well not me. The nice wore off after one night of good sleep. Quiet filled the house and I found myself playing peek-a-boo w/ Lux, only she wasn’t reacting like her roommate.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a pocketful of new tricks or developments as the books would say. Starting with finding her singing voice (see video). I find myself judging the pitch changes à la Simon, Paula and Randy (sorry, I can’t acknowledge the new judges- they are awful). Toe touching has become a regular exercise, as is rolling over in both directions.

So the voice and sound monitor is back with full volume- Which means more tender sleep, more false alarms and more stinky diapers. The good life has returned.

No comments: