Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad, from Baby



Before we get into the details of my second photo shoot, I thought I would give you an update on my life in the womb.

I know that I heard you both talking about my recent movements. To answer your recent questions; Yes- it is intentional. Yes- it will continue as long as you continue to rent me a room smaller than the puppy quarters. And No- it is not kicking and punching...I am dancing, or better yet rehearsing to the rhythm of life. Your world is much different so when I come out, I want to be stage ready!

So it has been about 5 months since I set up shop in this space. I think we should clear up the misconceptions about my likes/dislikes. For the record:
Likes: Turkey Dogs (all 2 bites worth), Mango (Indian, not Mexican), Ice Cream (any flavor), Mexican Food (Me encanta San Antonio), Root Beer.
Dislikes: My small 1 bedroom apartment, and Lux walking on the roof in my apartment.

Now, regarding my photo shoot- I apologize for not posing face forward. I'll be honest with you- I am still bitter about all the gender confirmations. All you have to do is ask. You ask, I'll tell. No need to look up my tutu.

I look forward to all future sundaes and tacos. Thanks again for the Root Beer float. Love, Baby.

2 comments:

Mom Mom said...

Dear Baby G,
We are all very excited and can't wait for your arrival. Love your pictures! Love Mom Mom G

Cheryl said...

I love rootbeer too! you must have inherited that from your Mamaw. I am not much of a Mexican food person, so we will give that flavor to someone else in the family. I can't wait to hold you my sweet Leighton and smell your sweet baby smell. Love, Mamaw