Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dear Santa


Leighton’s Xmas List,
More diapers with the wetness indicator. Sometimes my wetness goes unnoticed. And that makes me feel wet. And I don’t like being wet.

New PJ’s. I accepted the fact that my wardrobe consists of a few animal themed outfits. And I have also accepted that since I sleep all the time I must wear sleeping attire. But how about a tutu once in a while? Or a skirt? Or a bikini when I bathe? I don’t know why it has to be all (PJ’s) or nothing (bare hinny).

A baby talk translator. Sometimes I cry when I’m wet and you swing me around the room. Sometimes I cry when I am sleepy and you change my diaper. Sometimes I cry when I have gas and you sing me a song. Even though you are right most of the time, I think we should work on those “other” times.

More visitors. Luxy dog is definitely good company. She makes me smile every time I see her goofy face try and jump in the photo. But I really like the family visits. Family time changes the channel to “The Leighton Belle Show”, directed by Leighton Belle, starring Leighton Belle.

1 comment:

Mom Mom said...

You make me smile! I love these blogs. I can't wait to meet her 12hours and counting!!! As I said to Ashley I don't share very well when it comes to holding grandchildren. She is mine for one week, less the feedings! But I am a good burper.
Love Mom Mom