Sunday, May 9, 2010

Put on your Sunday clothes...


Because we are going to Sears! I wonder if our little one knew this as he/she posed for the first official photograph. I apologize for the viewing challenge. 2 inch figures viewed through pea sized cameras typically limit the color and shape reproduction. However, Ashley promises to get a wave to the family for the next series of photographs. Though my money is on the "I am sleeping in a hammock look".

We've got a couple important dates to look forward to. May 24th and June 9th. According to the books, gender can be determined around the 17th week. I don't think the fancy HD camera was scheduled for this date, but we may get lucky and find out something. June 9th for sure. So will Mama Kennedy get her wish for another granddaughter? Or will Grandpop Leanord and Grandpop Bob be fighting over the future allegiance of their grandsons favorite baseball team? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I can't wait to meet you little one!

Anonymous said...

Love the ultrasound pics! Girl or boy, they will know where their allegiance lies.. GO PHILLIES!!!
-Yvonne H