Friday, May 28, 2010

The official top 10 list...


Benefits to having a baby on the way (first 5 today):

Baby Meds (Butt Paste) - because society still hasn’t accepted itching your hinny in public- apply a little cream and be happy.

Ice Cream - Oh! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! In the land of ice and snows, Up among the Eskimos, There's a college known as Ogiwawa! You should hear those college boys, Gee, they make an awful noise, When they sing an Eskimo tra-la-la!

Emergency napping - occurs when you are suddenly very tired and cannot continue with the activity you were originally engaged in. Activities that can drive this behavior include but are not limited to: waking up, standing up, showering, walking, et al. This type of nap can be used to combat drowsy driving or fatigue.

Picking names- At this point, everything and nothing is on the table. But getting a good chuckle after every Luciano, Luigi and Mario makes my day. What can I say, I want to have my own pizza kitchen someday and I need the names to match it.

Playing “who can grow the belly faster” game- Right now I am losing. But I am not giving up. Breakfast- Chocolate Chip pancakes, Lunch – Cheese Dogs, Dinner – Burritos!

No comments: