Monday, March 22, 2010

The reverse

I am a firm believer in reverse psychology to make things happen. How does this work? Why does it apply to the blog you ask?

Prior to and during any competitive event, I will offer kind words of support/encouragement for my opponent all while beating on you know who. The goal is to position yourself as the loser before it even starts. This is the reverse psychology...instead of telling a person they can't win, you tell them they will win- and this false sense of confidence reeks havoc in all play.

Ashley has been on a name kick for the past 2 weeks, and all talks have been on girls names. Sure I offer the occasional jab for fun, only because I know that a future concession is in order. But what Ashley doesn't realize is that the more we discuss females, the more likely we are to see a Tony or Timmy.






No comments: