Saturday, March 13, 2010

Taking out the trash


Ash stubbed her toe today on the trash. Actually, I think she dropped a trash bag on her foot. I couldn't help but wonder if the pain would transfer to the rain drop sized fetus. Or if she ended up injuring her foot causing a permanent limp, how would that affect our kid? Balance, equilibrium- these are not to be taken lightly. I would hate to think that our child might stumble on simple walking exercises. Or even worse, did we just ruin our opportunity to breed the finely tuned athlete. I admit, the thought of seeing "Golia" on the back of a jersey again makes me smile, and I would hate to cross soccer off the list so early because Ash can't take out the trash.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

To clear a few things up--1) that is not me in the picture...I am flattered to know my parents think I am as attractive as Jessica
Biel... can you biased :) 2) So everyone does not think I am a big wussy, I actually dropped the ENTIRE trash can on my toe, not just the bag.