Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Boardwalk



The idea was to give LB a taste of Ocean City.  Specifically the Mack and Manco pizza (I refuse to refer to its new name), and Kohr's brothers custard.  I feel like my childhood orbited around these pillars of goodness, so why not extend the love, right?

Walking/running up the 11th street ramp to this section of delicious, I couldn't help but notice the Jersey shore vibe.  How could I forget the vibe!  The boardwalk is a living breathing soundtrack.  And wouldn't you know it- LB encountered her favorite rhymes and rhythms during her afternoon strolls.  What do you do when your 23 month old catches the beat?  To quote the audience "you sit back and clap" cause normally this entertainment comes with a price for admission.  Bravo LB...Daddy proud.

2 comments:

Mom Mom said...

I love the wiggle!

Aunt Yvonne said...

i will forever think of LB when I hear that song. LOVE the booty shake! She really is the cutest! WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!