Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vacation 2012 (Part 2 of 4)

Dave- Ash! I need material for the 2nd leg of the July trip.  Do you know what would be fun?
Ash- Another vacation?  Moving back to Atl?
Dave- All good ideas, but I was hoping to get you behind the keyboard this time to reflect on all the tales of playing in the garden with LB, wave runner in the lake, trips to Dick's Sporting goods, etc. 
Ash- Yeah.  No. 
Dave- Someday LB will read about these adventures and wonder what happened to mommy’s words and point of view. 
Ash- Mommy’s words usually find me on the losing end of scrabble.
Ash- And my point of view is baked into her crust from sunrise to sunset.
Dave- Well how do you explain her constant need to be entertained?  Where does that come from?
Ash- Is that a rhetorical question?

10 minutes later...
Ash- Check your email, I sent you some shots for the blog.  My pictures are worth a thousand words.
Dave- Touche.


No comments: