Sunday, September 30, 2012

The ride home




C'mon. It couldn't be worse.
US Airways- I see why you are in bankruptcy.

It all started w/ the boarding attendant changing Ashley’s seat assignment because the flight is 1/2 full and we could locate in the back hoping to disturb less.  We board and realizing the noise machine was about to enter the US Airways’ flight attendant break room, she quickly send us back to our original seat.  Sorry to get in the way of your sky mall magazine and stories of serving soda in 2 ounce cups.  My mouthwash cup holds more fluid than your paltry hamster feeder.

Two hours later…

Ash- no it can't be another 2 hours.  Your time calculation is not right.  We change time zones remember?
Dave- (thinking that this is one of those times that the truth is not my ally) - Yeah you are right; we are almost there.

Surrounding passengers...no sense of humor or understanding.  I got more evil looks than the meter maid.    And LB behaved like a world champion traveler.  I guess I'm just sensitive.  Ash is rubbing off on me.

No comments: